Enter the XLF Popular Member Competition Right Now (Only Few Spaces Left!).. Find Out More!
Enter XLF Prize Draw (Lucky Number) Now! (Lots Of Coupons & XLF$ Up For Grabs).. Find Out More!
Apply to work on XboxLiveFan.org as a XLF Achievement Writer, XLF Reviewer or XLF Moderator.. Find Out More!
New Forum Added (Xbox Software & System).. Find Out More!

Forum rules

This forum is to introduce yourself to other XLF Members or for welcoming new XLF Members to the forum. It is not for advertising your website or any other links in. You can speak to any of our staff in the XLF Team forum. If you want to talk about something that you think will fit somewhere else on our forum, please visit our Board Index and choose the correct forum to do so! Any posts that break our rules will be removed and the member posting it will be given a warning. If a member accumulates 3 warnings at any one time, they will be banned for life! Each warning given also comes with a 1000 XLF Cash deduction for the member receiving it (Warnings & Banning | Board-Wide Posting Rules). All XLF Members can Reply in this forum, but are only allowed to Create One new topic (View Member Rank Levels). Your post count will Not increase in this forum, but you will still earn some XLF Cash for posting!

Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next View Topic Posters
 XLF Administrators (SeanFace101)

2 years of membership2 years of membership
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

XLF Wallet 474.10 XLF Cash
XLF Bank: 918.00 XLF Cash

Blog: View Blog (37)
Gamertag: SE4NQFXD
Fav Game: GTA V
Worst Game: Call Of Duty
For the first part, I meant My Thoughts About The Above Achievements...
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

Yeah that part is for you to say something like "I think the achievements in this game are quite easy.. etc..", etc.. .
Just a few sentances on what you think about them.

CHT wrote:
As for paypal, I never needed one until now so I want to know if the payment can be done cross-regionally.

Paypal works for most countries & yes i can transfer cash to you from one country to a differant county.
That said, 1 or 2 countries arent allowed paypal.
If it lets you sign up, then you are fine :P

Gears Of War | Left 4 Dead | Minecraft | Need For Speed | Resident Evil | Saints Row | Skylanders | Kinect Sports
Pro Evolution Soccer | Xbox Game Battles | Kinect Game Battles | Consoles & Accessories | Microsoft Kinect | Hardware Modding | Software & System | Events, Shows & Magazines
Discuss Games | get microsoft points for free | Online Free Classifieds Ads | HackingUniversity | Your Link Here!

Enter The XLF Posting Competition: Click Here Now!
(£350+, 120,000 XLF Cash & 3 Store Coupons)

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

XLF Wallet 236.68 XLF Cash
XLF Bank: 13,371.00 XLF Cash

Blog: View Blog (0)
Gamertag: MannedThomas05
Fav Game: Halo
Worst Game: Don't have one yet
CHT wrote:
For the first part, I meant My Thoughts About The Above Achievements...
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

Yeah that part is for you to say something like "I think the achievements in this game are quite easy.. etc..", etc.. .
Just a few sentances on what you think about them.

CHT wrote:
As for paypal, I never needed one until now so I want to know if the payment can be done cross-regionally.

Paypal works for most countries & yes i can transfer cash to you from one country to a differant county.
That said, 1 or 2 countries arent allowed paypal.
If it lets you sign up, then you are fine :P

I'll do it then. Signing up with paypal now.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:44 am
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

As for paypal, which option should I sign up with? There's personal, premier and business. And I know that business is not the option.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:47 am
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Paypal is definitely not friendly. Charges for this and that. Really now. But that doesn't affect the payment if it's just listed as transfer of funds.

Last edited by CHT on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 am
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Yes, it charges, but when i send you money, the charge is only 60p or so because of i send it as a "Personal" "Gift" & i cover this fee anyways :P

Gears Of War | Left 4 Dead | Minecraft | Need For Speed | Resident Evil | Saints Row | Skylanders | Kinect Sports
Pro Evolution Soccer | Xbox Game Battles | Kinect Game Battles | Consoles & Accessories | Microsoft Kinect | Hardware Modding | Software & System | Events, Shows & Magazines
Discuss Games | get microsoft points for free | Online Free Classifieds Ads | HackingUniversity | Your Link Here!

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

I still don't know what to sign up as, personal or premier.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 am
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Just sign up to the basic account with them (personal).

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Done with the sign up. When you need me, just give me a post.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 am
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Done with the sign up. When you need me, just give me a post.

Good stuff :biggrin:
So are you wanting the Job as a Xbox Game Achievement Writer?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Yes, my paypal is weiyang1@hotmail.com just to state, forgot to earlier.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Going offline now, will probably start tomorrow if you need.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 am
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Going offline now, will probably start tomorrow if you need.

Ok, i will speak to you more about it tomorrow,
Just reply here when your back on & ill get back to you :P

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Happened to get a small window, so my reply is will do. Tomorrow it's straight to discussion.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 pm
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Happened to get a small window, so my reply is will do. Tomorrow it's straight to discussion.

:thumbup: :cheesygrin:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Growing Up

Random avatar

68%

XLF Wallet 42.77 XLF Cash
XLF Bank: 0.00 XLF Cash

Gamertag: saycey2k8
Fav Game: Battlefield 3
Worst Game: N/A
I hear your looking for people to help out with your Achievement list. I'd be happy to give you a helping hand with that :)

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

I hear your looking for people to help out with your Achievement list. I'd be happy to give you a helping hand with that :)

Yes :cheesygrin:
Have you got any questions about the job you want answered before you start?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Growing Up

Random avatar

68%

Do you have a required layout for the achievements? or shall I do my own?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Do you have a required layout for the achievements? or shall I do my own?

Click the Spoiler below to view the Xbox Game Achievement List Template..
Spoiler:
XboxLiveFan.org Game Achievement List For...
??????????????????????????????
Buy This Game From Amazon.co.uk

Game Title: ?????
Game Genre: ?????
Console(s): ?????
Publisher: ?????
Developer: ?????
Age Rating:: ?????
Date Released: ?????
Previous Edition: ?????
Retail Price: ?????

No. Of Achievements: ?????
No. Of Secret Achievements: ?????

01).. ???Achievement Title???..
??????????Achievement Description??????????

02).. ???Achievement Title???..

03).. ???Achievement Title???..

04).. ???Achievement Title???..

05).. ???Achievement Title???..

Secret Achievements...

01).. ???Achievement Title???..

02).. ???Achievement Title???..

03).. ???Achievement Title???..

My Thoughts About The Above Achievements...

XLF Achievement Writer: ??????????

To view the Xbox Game Achievement Lists A-Z: Click Here!
To buy this game from Amazon.co.uk, simply Click Here!
To buy other xbox games from Amazon.co.uk, visit the XLF Online Store

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Growing Up

Random avatar

68%

Ok. I can start tomoz if you want. Could you send the code version of that layout so it easier for me? :D

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

When you click on the "New Topic" button in any of the 3 review forums, the template will automatically load into the post body. Click preview then you can see it. Change the question marks, etc.. :P

Can you also make an intro post please :P

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Growing Up

Random avatar

68%

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ultimate Fan

62.5%

Ok. I'll see what I can do :)

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 am
1 year of membership
Growing Up

Random avatar

68%

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:47 am
Profile WWW
1 year of membership
Veteran Fan

50.4%

Kinectimals, | Xbox Game Achievement Lists | Announcements | Feedback & Suggestions | Rules & Information | Advertise On XLF | Work For XLF | XLF Competition Statistics | XLF on Facebook | XLF on Twitter | XLF on Google +1 | XLF on YouTube

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next